Sunday, February 11, 2018

I adore Jah.

THE CORRECT WAY TO THE LIFE
A WAY, A GOD, THE DIRECT RELATION WITH JAH-ALLAH, WITHOUT PASSING FOR THE MEN IDOLATERS.

DO I ADORE JAH AND NOT TO CHRIST, BECAUSE IT WILL BE?

THE PROPHÈT OF THE PROPHÈTS, KING OF KINGS AND MESSIAH, THE JAH-ALLAH's FIRST CRÉACION
When I pray I ask for everything Jah and nothing Christ …..
All my prayers(sentences) are directed Jah and not Christ …..

All my thoughts are in direct relation with Jah, not with Christ … …

Everything what I do is for Jah's glory, not of Christ …..

On having finished my prayers(sentences), Jah the same one I order(arrange) to happen(pass) for his(her,your)FIRST CREATED in order that it(he,she) is in conformity with his(her,your) will, no prayers(sentences) done from centuries in the world are attended by Jah if they are not in conformity with his(her,your) will ….

Jah the same one protects me, by means of his(her,your) disposition(regulation) ….

And it that I am Christian!

Because?

Because Jah said this:
Exodus 20:1-26 20 And God proceeded to speak all these words, * saying: + 2 " I am Jehová your God, * + that I you have extracted of the land of Egypt, of the slaves' house. + 3 you must not have other gods * + against my face *4 " must do to you either a carved image nor a form similar to any thing that is in the skies above(up) or that is in the land below or that is in the waters under the land. + 5 you must neither incline yourself before them them nor to be induced to serve, * + because I Jehová your God am a God who demands exclusive devotion, * + that brings punishment for the mistake of parents on children, on the third generation and on the fourth generation, * in case of those who hate me; + 6 but that exercises kindness amorosa* for with the thousandth one generación* in case of those who me love and guard my orders

Actually(Indeed) Jah asks us simply of Jesus imitates, to do as Jesus the Christ speaking about the marvels of Jah's creation and of announcing his(her,your) name, the only(unique) alive(vivacious), real God and with power Jéhová all over the world in order to prepare the persons who listen, because they are the only(unique) ones that will be to except, to which the messengers listen in the land, under the Sun, to enjoy his(her,your) companias in the grand Eden.

To imitate Jesus is the correct way, which Jah orders that you should do, not to do advertising only of Jesus up to eclipsing the real reason for that one a short earthly moment was in the land to proclaim the name of his(her,your) creative God, coming and returning in his(her,your) condition(state) pre earthly from and for milleniums.

Waiting for it, trusting only in Jah the only(unique) God for the return of the prophet of the prophets, of the king of kings, Jesus the Christ-Mesia the first created of everything what exists ….

Jesus - Christ the big mas chief of war

Jesus - Christ the big mas chief of war, Jah the same one makes it invincible, none religions, associations, politicians it(he,she) will be able to conquer it. All the entire world, humanity, politicians, religions will have to surrender to his(her,your) authority. abrahamistas@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment